[Insight-users] Unhandled exception after changing multi-resolution level during registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 21:16:00 -0500

Hi Fucang,

It looks like the access to your image pyramid is
being inconsistent.

What are the decimation scale factors that you
are passing for constructing each level of
the pyramid ?

The image at the top level of the pyramid should
have a minimum size. (e.g. about 10 x 10 pixels).

    Luis