[Insight-users] Re: scale factor in registration methods

Silvester Czanner czanner@psc.edu
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:56:41 -0500

Luis,

thank you for your explanation. I tried to "play" with the example, you
recommended me, but  I was not successful. :-(
I registered the ITK images:

[czanner@gabi test]$ ~/CVSROOT/Insight_bin/bin/ImageRegistration7
BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png BrainProtonDensitySliceR10X13Y17.png
a.mha

here is my result:
Result =
 Scale         = -6.87933e-08
 Angle         = 1.42343e-08
 Center X      = 110.281
 Center Y      = 128.664
 Translation X = 122.5
 Translation Y = 144.5
 Iterations    = 423
 Metric value  = 21561.4

It is far away from the reality... . Could you, please recommend me some
setup for this method, I use similar parameters as it is in other examples .

Is this ( I mean the Similarity2DTransform ) the only method, where it
is possible to register images with different sizes ?

Thank you,
Silvester