AW: AW: [Insight-users] SPIE Presentations: cvs command misspelled

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:30:18 -0500

Hi Salah,

First you have to perform the "login" command.

The password is "insight" in lowercases

When the login command is successful you shouldn't
receive any message.

Then,
you can type the checkout command "co InsightDocuments"