[Insight-users] accessing and building Itk applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:21:41 -0500

Hi Zein,

You can get the Insight demo-applications as a separate
CVS checkout.

Please do the following:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Insight login

(respond to the password prompt with :  insight )

then

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Insight co
InsightApplications

----

You need to have an Insight built already in your system in order
to be able to build  InsightApplications.

----

The content of this module is what was in the "Examples" directory
in Oct. 2002.

Please let us know if you encouter any problems,