AW: [Insight-users] accessing and building Itk applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:56:00 -0500

Hi Zein,

You build InsightApplications, just the same way you
used to build Insight.

Run CMake, provide a Binary directory and start
configuring USE_VTK, USE_FLTK... etc. In addition, now
you have to say where ITK is, use the ITK_DIR variable
for this purpose.

The viewers are the same as before,
Now that, if you are using the Viewer from your own project
you will have to modify the CMakeLists.txt file of your
project in order to locate the new place where the
FltkImageViewer library is writen.

Let us know if you find any problems,