AW: Re: AW: [Insight-users] accessing and building Itk applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:15:31 -0500

Hi Zein,

This is a method that changed name yesterday.

You may want to synchronize the version of ITK with
your version of InsightApplications.

Please check out both of them using the "Release-4-2"
tag.

like

          cvs update -r Release-4-2

both in Insight, and InsightApplications.

Luis

---------------------

itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter - Win32 Debug--------------------
 > Compiling...
 > itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx

D:\ITK\InsightApplications\AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter\itk2DAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx(58)
: error C2039: 'SetNumberOfIterations' : is not a member of
'GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter<class itk::Image<float,2>,class
itk::Image<float,2> >'
 > Error executing cl.exe.
 >
 > ALL_BUILD - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
 >

 > The problem:
 >
 > I have a simple program that was working fine on the release of oct
2002. I have adjausted the paths in "project setting"

 > But I got an amout of compilation errors. These are attached with
this message.
 > Can please guess, what the problem is.
 >

 > Ps. I can also send you my program as a zipped file if neccessary. It
could be nice to have a look at it.