[Insight-users] Re: FLTK and ITK on Mac OS X

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:37:17 -0500

Hi Phillip,

I don't see why some FLTK applications are building
and some others don't.  There is nothing obviously
commong amonog the applications that are failing
to link.

I would suspect that they need a "clean" build.

Have you changed you FLTK version in between
builds ?

It may be that some applications were compiled
using the headers of a FLTK version, while
they are linking with the libraries of another
version.

I would suggest you to make a clean build..

Please let us know what you find.

--------------------------

Phillip Cheng wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> The fltk libraries seem to be configured properly.
>
> I agree that Fl::error sounds basic.  Still, the FLTK-dependent
> applications other than the ones I listed seemed to build ok.  I was
> mainly interested in MetaImageViewer, which works fine for me now after
> your suggested resource fix.
>
> Let me know if you need other information.
>
> Phillip
>
> On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 01:43  PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:
>
>> Hi Phillip,
>>
>> Thanks for the update.
>>
>> About the missing symbols at compile time.
>> Fl::error sounds like a pretty basic method.
>>
>> It looks like some of FLTK libraries is missing
>> in your configuration. They should be:
>>
>>   fltk
>>   fltkgl
>>   fltkforms
>>   fltkimages
>>
>> You may want to double check the CMakeCache.txt
>> file created by CMake in your binary directory.
>> Make sure that there is no "NOTFOUND" in any of
>> the FLTK related entries.
>>
>> Please let us know what you find
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Luis
>>
>> -------------------------
>>
>> Phillip Cheng wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Luis, the resource fix takes care of the window focus problem.
>>>  Sorry if this was documented somewhere, I must have missed it.
>>> I still can't build some of the FLTK-dependent applications, though I
>>> don't have any pressing need for them.  In case this hasn't been
>>> reported, the ones that cause trouble are:
>>> AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui2D
>>> AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui3D
>>> GaussianFilter
>>> GaussianFilter2D