[Insight-users] Re: FLTK and ITK on Mac OS X

Phillip Cheng pmcheng@u.washington.edu
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:22:18 -0800

Hi Luis,

I wiped my InsightApplications directory, did a fresh checkout from
CVS, and tried a build.  I got the same result.  The majority of the
fltk applications build, but those seven give the same linker error.
Here's the list again:

AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui2D
AnisotropicDiffusionFltkGui3D
GaussianFilter
GaussianFilter2D
Morphogenesis
ImageRegistration2D
MetaImageColorViewer

And the error:

Building executable (...)...
ld: Undefined symbols:
Fl::error

I'm wondering whether any other OS X users can reproduce this.

Phillip