[Insight-users] Re: FLTK and ITK on Mac OS X: Fl::error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:42:29 -0500

Hi Phillip,

This is quite interesting...

What version of FLTK are you using ?
Did you build it in the MAC ?

Could you please make a "grep" for
Fl::error in the FLTK source file ?

In fltk-1.1.3 this symbol is declared
in the file

            Fl/Fl.h

as

void (*Fl::error)(const char* format, ...) = ::error;

and then it is initialized in

               Fl_abort.cxx

as:

void (*Fl::error)(const char* format, ...) = ::error;

----

Pananoid thought:

     It may also be the order of libraries in the link
     line... you could try changing this order in the
     FindFLTK.cmake file in InsightApplications/

----

I don't see any common characteristic among the applications
that are not building.... this sounds more like a fundamental
problem with FLTK...

    Luis