[Insight-users] Error using MultiResMIRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 12:55:49 -0500

Hi Vicente

Thanks for trying with the BrainWeb images.

This rule out your image data as the source
of the problem.

It looks like the way to go is to run the
program in a debugger.

Are you familiar with "gdb" or "ddd" ?

ddd is probably the best choice, but gdb will
do it too. (after all ddd is a front end for
gdb).

----

As a note on the side:

Did all the test build and passed in your
platform when you build ITK ?

We could be facing an inconsistent build
that results in run-time problems...

-----

I would also suspect of a problem while
readingthe images... but.. the only way