[Insight-users] Error using MultiResMIRegistration

Vicente Grau vgrauc@bwh.harvard.edu
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:50:53 -0500

Finally I managed to run MultiResMIRegistration without errors. I
couldn't make it with ITK 1.0.0, so I just downloaded the latest version
with cvs, and used CMake 1.6.5 and gcc-3.2.2 for compiling. Now it works
fine.

Luis, thank you very much for all your help.

Vicente Grau