[Insight-users] Re: AW: AW: Visualizing a binary itk-Image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:25:34 -0500

Hi Zein,

That just look like the viewer is receiving a volume
which only has one slice.  Please look at the orange
letters that are printed on top of the image window.

The image dimension (in pixels) and the pixel spacing
are shown there.

Please let us know what values you find