[Insight-users] problem in compiling

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:21:41 -0500

Hi Ouyang,

Your project doesn't seem to be well configured.

RelWithDebInfo and Debug are compilation modes,
they shouldn't result in .obj files.

Compiling version 1.2 should be much simpler
than compiling versikon 1.0. We removed all
dependencies to external libraries.

Could you please post the CMakeCache.txt file
that CMake generates in your binary directory ?

It should be in:    \Insight-bin\

Nota that you have to use CMake 1.6.5 in ordr
to configure ITK 1.2

Luis