[Insight-users] question from a beginner

Seon Joo Kim sjkim@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:13:06 -0500

Hi, I'm a new user of the ITK.
I'm trying to start with simple helloworld example. But I'm getting
error while running the CMakeSetup.
First of all, I'm not sure if I set the ITK_DIR right. Currently I set
it up to directory
.../InsightTookit-1.2.0.
I have CMakeLists and HelloWorld.cxx file in a directory and set it to
be the source code directory and also the binary directory.
When I run the CMake, I get the following error :

"CMake Error : Error in cmake code at
C:/Program Files/CMake/Modules/FindITK.cmake:75:
Include Could not find include file:
D:/.../InsightToolkit-1.2.0/ITKConfig.cmake"

There's only ITKConfig.cmake.in file in the directory...

What should do to run it?

Thank you!