[Insight-users] question from a beginner

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:39:24 -0500

Hi Seon,

When you start your own project using ITK,
you must provide CMake with the binary
directory where you build the toolkit.

This directory is what the ITK_DIR variable
is expecting to receive.

Why do you have "..." three dots in your path ?
Shouldn't it be ".." two dots, in order to go
to the parent directory ?

Please let us know,