[Insight-users] Re: InsightApplications - OSX - VTK4.2.1 : Mac resources added.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:25:31 -0500

Hi Jon,

The support for automatically adding GUI
resources in the Mac has been added to the
CMakeLists.txt files of InsightApplications
that make use of FLTK for GUI.

Please let us know if that results in any
problem,