[Insight-users] Re: InsightApplications - OSX - VTK4.2.1 : Mac resources added.

Jon Harald Kaspersen Jon.H.Kaspersen@unimed.sintef.no
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:13:07 +0100

--Apple-Mail-44-1063710803

Hi Luis,

You'll be happy to hear that InsightApplications did build out of the
box on OS X today and with the right resources set up for the
applications that uses FLTK for GUI.  Double clickable applications are
generated.  Results posted to the dashboard.

Regards
Jon

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 07:25 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> The support for automatically adding GUI
> resources in the Mac has been added to the
> CMakeLists.txt files of InsightApplications
> that make use of FLTK for GUI.
>
> Please let us know if that results in any
> problem,
>
> Thanks
>

> Luis

> Jon Harald Kaspersen wrote:
>
>> There is one thing I wanted to ask you about. Have you added support
>> for setting up the right kind of resources when building
>> InsightApplications on OS X ? I tested this a while back and found
>> that it worked great. I just tested it on a few of the FlTk
>> applications. For example by adding the following to the
>> CMakeList.txt in the FastMarchingLevelSet example I got an executable
>> with the right resources generated:
>> IF(APPLE)
>> FIND_PROGRAM(ITK_APPLE_RESOURCE Rez /Developer/Tools)
>> IF(ITK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
>> ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
>> SOURCE FastMarchingLevelSet
>> COMMAND ${ITK_APPLE_RESOURCE}
>> ARGS -t APPL /usr/local/include/FL/mac.r -o
>> ${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/FastMarchingLevelSet
>> TARGET FastMarchingLevelSet
>> )
>> ENDIF(ITK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
>> ENDIF(APPLE)
>> Is there another way of doing this so that I don't have to add the
>> same sequence to all the CMakeList.txt files ? If no, could you
>> please add this sequence to the CMakeList.txt files that needs this
>> in InsightApplications CVS ?

Jon Harald Kaspersen			Tel: 		+47 73 59 75 89
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering		Mob:		+47 93 03 65 90
Senior Scientist				Pager	+47 96 84 29 94
SINTEF Unimed - Ultralyd		Fax: 		+47 73 59 78 73
N-7465 Trondheim
NORWAY			e-mail:	Jon.H.Kaspersen@unimed.sintef.no
				WEB:	http://www.us.unimed.sintef.no/

--Apple-Mail-44-1063710803

Hi Luis,

You'll be happy to hear that InsightApplications did build out of the
box on OS X today and with the right resources set up for the
applications that uses FLTK for GUI.  Double clickable applications
are generated.  Results posted to the dashboard.

Regards

Jon

The support for automatically adding GUI

resources in the Mac has been added to the

CMakeLists.txt files of InsightApplications

that make use of FLTK for GUI.

Please let us know if that results in any

problem,

Jon Harald Kaspersen wrote:

<excerpt>There is one thing I wanted to ask you about. Have you added
[...]

</excerpt>