[Insight-users] ITK build for Linux crashes

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre@creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:25:27 +0100

I has also some weird errors two days ago after an update.

As there was some change to Code/Common/ (like itkProcessObjects)
I have been doing a build from scratch , this killed some bizarre
dependencies.

So I'll suggest you to trash your Insight binary directory and rebuild
it from start (you can save your CMakeCache.txt first if you are lazy ;))

Keep me in touch,
mathieu