[Insight-users] ITK build for Linux crashes

Ofri Sadowsky ofri@cs.jhu.edu
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:47:50 -0500

I updated VTK from the CVS and rebuilt after make clean. Same for ITK.
I replaced the old FLTK-1.1.2 with FLTK-1.1.3 (which surprisingly did not
build libfltk_gl.a -- is this normal?) I use CMake 1.6.6. All the builds
were successful.
I start the demo app ThinPlateSplines again, and it starts normally. When
I try to reevaluate the spline, it crahses. Same when I try to exit the
application normally, that is, with File/Quit or the window close button, in
which cases it dumps core.

I could checkout everything in a fresh directory and try again from scratch,
but maybe there's a better way.

Ofri.