[Insight-users] ITK build for Linux crashes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:21:43 -0500

Hi Ofri,

FLTK should build libfltk_gl.a by default,

If it is not doing so, you may want to rerun
.configure in FLTK and use the option

    .configure   --with-gl

If the gl library is not there, none of the apps
using VTK or OpenGL will work correctly. Those
are all OpenGL windows.

libfltk_gl.a contains the implementation of
Fl_Gl_Window.

Luis