[Insight-users] ITK build for Linux crashes : second thought

Ofri Sadowsky ofri@cs.jhu.edu
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:32:25 -0500

I ran find -name "*libfltk*" on my root directory, and all I found was the
three libraries, without libfltk_gl.a . In fact, it seems that my fltk does not
build libfltk_gl.a at all, even when I write --with-gl .
It is funny that ITK does not complain when building about the absence of
libfltk_gl.

Is it possible that they changed the library structure of fltk to include the
gl functionality somewhere else?