[Insight-users] Errors with Insight Applications on the Mac

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre@creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:55:21 +0100

Hi Robb,
	Sorry I didn't saw your email the first time. But yes before my
modifications there was no support for COLOR_SCALARS in
itkVTKImageIO.cxx (only the tag SCALARS).

So I'll recommend you to update
Code/IO/ItkVTKImageIO.cxx with the one from:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/Insight/Code/IO/itkVTKImageIO.cxx?rev=1.22&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=Insight&sortby=date

cheers,
mathieu