[Insight-users] Errors with Insight Applications on the Mac

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:01:50 -0500

Hi Robb,

Mathieu Malaterre recently contributed a fix
for an endianness problem in the VTKImageIO
object.

I'm wondering if this may also help to solve
the problem that you reported.

If you have a chance, could you please give
it a try to see if this fix helps to solve
the reading problem you were encountering
in the Mac,