[Insight-users] Applications not building

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:25:26 -0500

Hi Ofri,

That's very good news,
for the most part....

I'm surprised about your mention of the CMake
variable "BUILD_APPLICATIONS".  It seems that
you are using an old version of ITK.

Applications were separated from the source
tree in version 1.2. So you shouldn't have
them in your sources now. The variable
BUILD_APPLICATIONS doesn't exist anymore.

Now you build ITK libraries using the basic
ITK module, then download the InsightApplications
module, and build it independently.

I would strongly recommend you to use the
tarballs for version 1.2 that are available
from the ITK download page.

You will find tar.gz and .zip files for both:

   - InsightToolkit
   - InsightApplications

Please let us know if you continue experiencing
any problems,