[Insight-users] A fresh start

Ofri Sadowsky ofri@cs.jhu.edu
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:26:48 -0500

Hi Luis,

I restored my Insight directory from scratch cvs, and rebuilt it successfully.
I extracted the Applications from the distribution on the web page.

When I try to build the Applications, I get the following error message on build:

Building executable /usr/local/erc-share/bin/itkCurvatureFlowToVTK...
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lVXLNumerics
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[5]: *** [/usr/local/erc-share/bin/itkCurvatureFlowToVTK] Error 1
gmake[4]: *** [default_target] Error 2

I could not find a library named 'libVXLNumerics.a' anywhere.