[Insight-users] A fresh start

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:01:01 -0500

Hi Ofri,

Insight and InsightApplications are very thightly coupled.

You will not be able to build InsightApplications 1.2
with CVS Insight, nor the other way around.

In CVS Insight, the VXL/vnl library has been reorganized.
It is now available at Insight/Utilities and it has been
renamed. You shouldn't care about the new name since
CMake will include this library for you as long as you
include ITKCommon.

Please use

     Insight 1.2 with InsightApplications 1.2

or

     CVS Insight with CVS InsightApplications.