[Insight-users] How to read/write multiple images

Ron Inbar ron@mediguide.co.il
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:22:08 +0200

Hi Luis,

I was going over your replies again, and I came across a troubling fact:

> No image reader is doing streaming at this point.
> This is something we have to work on...

I need to implement my own ImageIO subclass.
I will probably be reading my data from a single file, but I need to read
only a sub-range of z-slices at a time.
I would like to know what the fundamental problems are in implementing a
reader that can do that.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

This e-mail message has been sent by MediGuide
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.