[Insight-users] How to read/write multiple images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:56:13 -0500

Hi Ron,

There is no a real fundamental problem preventing us
for implementing streaming in readers.  It is simply
very tricky to get it working right for all the readers.
So far we have been busy enough with multicomponents,
pixel types, multidimensions, endiannes, file series...

--

When your reader is invoked, it will receive a request
for a specific "RequestedRegion", the reader has to

You can probably manage to do it right usinng the
equivalent of: seekg(), tellg() and read( N bytes )
operations.

    Luis