[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReader

Mathias Seitel mathiasseitel@yahoo.de
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:10:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jolinda,

For our purpose image modality and study/series UIDs
would probably be needed in addition. Rescale
slope/intercept and window width/center or LUT would
also be useful, but I'm not sure if this is required.

Would it be possible to create a meta image header for
the DICOM files directly, without the intermediate RAW
file? I'm looking for a way to let the user just
select the set of DICOM files he wants to load.

Thanks,
Mathias

 --- Jolinda Smith <jolinda@darkwing.uoregon.edu>
schrieb: > Currently, I'm not saving all possible
metaimage