[Insight-users] ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE

Brad Davis davisb@cs.unc.edu
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:50:03 -0500

I checked out InsightApplications about two days ago.  I am using itk
1.2.0.  I am using CMake version 1.6 on linux.  When running cmake, I
get the following errors...

% pwd
.../Insight/InsightToolkit-1.2.0/InsightApplications/MetaImageViewer/Build

% cmake ../
-- Check for working C compiler: gcc -- works
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++ -- works
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
.../Insight/InsightToolkit-1.2.0/InsightApplications/MetaImageViewer/CMakeLists.txt:22:
Unknown CMake command "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE".
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
.../Insight/InsightToolkit-1.2.0/InsightApplications/MetaImageViewer/CMakeLists.txt:28:
FLTK_WRAP_UI called with FLTK_WRAP_UI undefined
-- Configuring done

I could not find a reference to ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE in the CMAKE
documentation or on the cmake or itk mailing lists (at least with a
google search).

Any advice?  Is there any source for detailed cmake documentation (aside
from the cmake and itk mailing lists)?

regards,
-brad