[Insight-users] Include Directory [Auxiliary\vtk]

J Mst gave_edgar@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:57:51 +0000

Hi all,

First, many thanks to Luis because I was strugling with ITK/VTK/MFC. I'm now
able to run a simple example with MFC GUI support.

My only quenstion left for now is related to the include directories. I've
discovered the simplicity and ease of creating a project by using CMake. All
the things were going well except one little thing. Every time I configured
my project, all include directories van be found in VC++ except
'Insight\Applications\Auxiliary\vtk'. This directory has to be included in
order to find the header files which I need foor my project. Actually it
isn't a big deal but it's quite anoying while I have to add this directory
manually every time.

Does anyone has a solution (CMake command) for this?

Thanks in advance

Joris
Enschede
The Netherlands