[Insight-users] image formats supported by ImageReadWrite.exe

ouym99 ouym99" <ouym99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:31:45 +0800

Thanks, Luis.
But another question is ,how can I see the MetaImage with the extended name of
.mhd.raw or .mhd.raw?
Previously, I could simply see .png image in Photoshop, IE, whatever.
But it seems that neither Photoshop nor PaintPro could properly recognize the
MetaImage format.

Many thanks!

Ouyang