[Insight-users] image formats supported by ImageReadWrite.exe: ImageViewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:31:47 -0500

Hi Ouyang,

There is an ITK application that can be used
to view all the 2D and 3D image file formats
supported by ITK.

This application is available in

      InsightApplications/MetaImageViewer

Although the name says "Meta", this viewer is
not limited to MetaImages. It can equally well
open Dicom, PNG, Analyze, Gipl or VTK files.

You will need to install the library FLTK
in order to build this demo-application.

        http://www.fltk.org