[Insight-users] error when building MetaImageViewer.dsw

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:41:20 -0500

Hi Ouyang,

You have a configuration problem when you
run CMake over InsightApplications.

It seems that you are providing the project

          fltkgl.dsp

as value for the FLTK_GL_LIBRARY variable
in CMake.

This is not what this variable expects.

You should give the full path to the actual
library.  FLTK libraries are usually built
in the FLTK/lib directory, so your path
to the library should look something like:

        FLTK/lib/fltkgl.lib

Where "FLTK" is the directory where you put
FLTK sources.

Same thing goes for the other FLTK libraries
(forms, images...).

For example, here is how this look in my disk

FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=E:/cygwin/home/ibanez/src/fltk-1.1.3/lib/fltkd.lib
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=E:/cygwin/home/ibanez/src/fltk-1.1.3/fluid/fluidd.exe
FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=E:/cygwin/home/ibanez/src/fltk-1.1.3/lib/fltkformsd.lib
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=E:/cygwin/home/ibanez/src/fltk-1.1.3/lib/fltkgld.lib
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=E:/cygwin/home/ibanez/src/fltk-1.1.3/lib/fltkimagesd.lib
FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=E:/cygwin/home/ibanez/src/fltk-1.1.3