[Insight-users] error when building MetaImageViewer.dsw

ouym99 ouym99" <ouym99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:08:33 +0800

Hi, Luis, hi, everyone
I was about to build /InsightApplications\MetaImageViewer\MetaImageViewer.dsw  in
Microsoft VC6.0.
But it always shows me the error message as follows:
--------------------Configuration: MetaImageViewer - Win32
Debug--------------------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
"F:\Project\fltk-1.1.3\visualc\fltkgl.dsp.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

MetaImageViewer.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I have already installed fltk-1.1.3 according to the following steps:
Step1: Open the fltk.dsw file in F:\fltk-1.1.3\visualc\ directory using Visual C++
, select the fltk project and make the configuration of the project Win32 Release.
Then, build it.
Step2: Select the fluid project and make the configuration of the project Win32
Release. Then, build it.

I supposed the FLTK was properly installed  after the two steps above ,and then
started to build /InsightApplications\MetaImageViewer\MetaImageViewer.dsw, and the
error happened?

What¡¯s the problem here? Is there any steps that I have forgotten?

Thanks,
Ouyang
March 25, 2003