[Insight-users] Image Reader/Writer

Jonathan Grashow jonathangrashow@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:08:32 -0800 (PST)

--0-1762188121-1048716512=:25132

I am trying to create a simple ITK program that can read and write JPEG and BMP color images.  I started with the code referenced in the manual: RGBImageReadWrite.cxx.  I created a project using CMake, and everything compiled fine, but when I run the executable, I get a debug error that says: "This program has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way..."  Does anyone have any idea what my problem could be?  I am running Windows XP Professional, my compiler is VS7 and I am using ITK 1.2.0.

Thanks,

Jon