[Insight-users] Insight Apps Linking Error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 04 May 2003 18:30:26 -0400

Hi Nasser,

You seem to be experiencing a configuration problem.

1) Did you succeed building the basic ITK libraries ?

2) Did you verified if the file "ITKAlgorithms.lib" is in
    the binary directory you provided to CMake at configuration
    time ?  It should be under  ITKBinary/bin/debug

3) Please post the CMakeCache.txt file generated by CMake in
    the binary directory where you built ITK

4) Please post the CMakeCache.txt file generated by CMake in
    the binary directory where you are trying to build
    InsightApplications.

5) Please make a search for "ITKAlgorithms.lib" in the binary
    directory where you built ITK and let us know the exact
    path where you find the file (if you find it).