[Insight-users] Problem on VC compiler

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 04 May 2003 18:37:13 -0400

Hi Iajasse,

The Examples are built by default as long
as at configuration time you enable

BUILD_EXAMPLES in the CMake interface.

The executables of the examples will be
created at the same time that the basic
ITK libraries are created. That is, when
you built ITK you will get both the libraries
and the executables of the examples.

You will find the executables in the subdirecotry

    bin/release
    bin/debug

of the Binary directory you provided to CMake
for building ITK.

----

If what you want is to build an example
independently, then you simply need to
modify lightly the CMakeLists.txt file
that you used for HelloWorld.cxx.

Just search/replace "HelloWorld" for
"Image2". Then put this CMakeLists.txt
file along with Image2.cxx in one external
directory, run CMake on them and built it.

It will be exactly the same process you just
did for HelloWorld.