Re[2]: [Insight-users] 3D Image Segmentation and Visualization Software Available!

Sebastián Fiorentini Sebastián Fiorentini
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:13:56 -0300

ajpc> Sebastien, I downloaded the Win binary and tried to run it but its having
ajpc> problems with init.tcl, here's the error I'm seeing. I had VTK and Insight
ajpc> installed from CVS and TCL 8.32, FLTK 1.1.1 prior to downloading
ajpc> Skully...regards, john

In the binary .zip you have downloaded, TCL is included. Maybe, by
disabling your existing TCL installation (removing from path) can
solve the problem. I can successfully execute without any previous TCL
installation.
Sorry for the problems, and i hope that there´ll be solved. :)

--
Best regards,
 Sebastián                            mailto:sebasf@lncc.br