[Insight-users] Re: CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=Debug;Release

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 11:12:48 -0400

Hi Zein,

This variable is provided by CMake.
You have to use at least CMake 1.6.5.

The CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES variable
should be in the CMakeCache.txt file
under the set of Advanced options.
It was there already by the time ITK 1.2
was released:

Here is a extract from my CMakeCache.txt
of ITK 1.2 in Windows:

   //Semicolon separated list of supported configuration types, only
   // supports Debug, Release, MinSizeRel, and RelWithDebInfo, anything
   // else will be ignored.
   CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=Debug;Release

Look at your CMakeCache.txt file with any
text editor that provides a 'find' functionality.

Regards

    Luis