[Insight-users] Release version for Builder

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 21:06:22 -0400

Hi Emiliano,

Well, those are good news.
Although you probably didn't build anything
big enough to hit the linker limit, since
you didn't build Examples nor Testing.

---

About the recompilation of ITK code:

Yes,
ITK is mostly template code so it will always
be compiled with your code when you instantiate
the classes.  That's the reason why ITK libraries
are so small, they are only composed of the few
non-templated classes in the toolkit.