[Insight-users] WatershedSegmentation1 example parameters

Pedro Patron Pedro . Patron at imag . fr
Tue, 6 May 2003 10:09:56 +0200

Hi everybody!
I'm trying to make run the WatershedSegmentation1 example and and I'd tri=
ed different parameter values but I always get the same answer. Example:

WatershedSegmentation1 ../../src/Examples/Data/BrainProtonDensitySlice.pn=
g out.png 3.0 5 50 0.3 0.4

itk::ExceptionObject (0x81462c0)
Location: "Unknown"
File: /Itk-1.2.0/Insight/src/Code/Algorithms/itkWatershedSegmentTreeGener=
ator.txx
Line: 428
nts:: An unexpected and fatal error has occurred. This is probably the re=
sult of overthresholding of the input image.

There are not an example of these values in the ITK Software Guide and I =
don't know how can I test the BrainProtonDensitySlice.png image

Could anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,

Pedro