[Insight-users] Streaming

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Wed, 7 May 2003 09:25:38 -0400

This level of complexity has not been added to ITK.

Supporting this feature requires adding complexity to the
underlying pipeline mechanism.  I hesitate to make the
pipeline more complicated.

I think I need to find a few "pipeline apprentices" so
that more people in the community understand the inner
workings of the pipeline.  At that time we might be
able to add new features to the pipeline.  But my
preference will always be to keep it as simple as
possible.

Jim