Re[2]: [Insight-users] Streaming

Sebastián Fiorentini Sebastián Fiorentini
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:56:27 -0300

MJVR> This level of complexity has not been added to ITK.
MJVR> Supporting this feature requires adding complexity to the
MJVR> underlying pipeline mechanism.  I hesitate to make the
MJVR> pipeline more complicated.
But there is a future plan? Because, many interesting ideas can be
applied (modern technologies have opened a new range of architechtures
for parallel working). What do you think about that?

MJVR> I think I need to find a few "pipeline apprentices" so
MJVR> that more people in the community understand the inner
MJVR> workings of the pipeline.
Maybe a good discusion about this item can help in develop a good and
robust architechture.

--
Best regards,
 Sebastián                            mailto:sebasf@lncc.br