[Insight-users] help

Tue, 13 May 2003 10:05:49 -0400

Hi Tina,

This error appears when the optimizer is taken steps that are too large.

Please start your optimization with a very small learning rate (if you
are using the GradientDescent optimizer) or a very small initial step
length (if you are using the RegularStepGradientDescentOptimizer).

Did you pluged in a Command/Observer to your optimzer ?

This is very helpful to track the progress of the transform
parameters. You will find examples on how to do this in the
Registration chapter of the SoftwareGuide

          http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Chapter 7, pdf-page 171. and the associated code in

          Insight/Examples/Registration