[Insight-users] Watershed plateau problem

Aymeric Perchant aymeric at maunakeatech . com
Tue, 20 May 2003 10:47:50 +0200

Hi Josh,

in fact, I am not working on a gradient image because my problem is
quite specific...
One central problem is when your image does not have enough grey level,
and is not "lower complete": each non minimal pixel
 should have a lower neighbor. I just found that there exists algorithms
to transform an image with plateaus into a lower complete image,
perhaps it could be added to ITK ? I have just began to work on it :  I
will be abble to share it soon if you beleive it could be usefull for
ITK...

Aymeric