[Insight-users] No such file or directory

Wed, 21 May 2003 09:58:59 -0400

Hi Hackjoon,

You shouldn't need to add directories to the include path.
CMake does this for you.

----

Please don't edit the headers. There is no need for doing so.

FYI: Paths in #include should always use the "/" character for
separating directories, if you replace it with "\" what you
are doing is escaping the next caracter. If such replacement
were necessary you may want to use the double "\\" in order
to actually set the "\" character..

----

Are you building the example as part of the normal built
of ITK or are you trying to built it independently as the
HelloWorld example ?

If you setup your own CMakeLists.txt file for this example,
it may be missing the appropriate configuration for finding
ITK.

Please let us know