[Insight-users] RecursiveMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:49:44 -0700

Hi Peter,

>From the doc of superclass itkMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter:

"When this filter is updated, NumberOfLevels outputs are produced. The
N'th output correspond to the N'th level of the pyramid."

So if the filter has 3 levels then the output images are obtained via:

  ZerothLevelOutput  =3D filter->GetOutput(0);
  FirstLevelOutput   =3D filter->GetOutput(1);
  SecondLevelOutput  =3D filter->GetOutput(2);

Is this the info you are looking for?=20

- Lydia