[Insight-users] RecursiveMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter

Peter Lorenzen lorenzen at cs . unc . edu
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:57:18 -0400

Hi Lydia,

Yes, indeed. Thanks.  I got the NumberOfLevels output thing from the
super class document.  It did not occur to me, however, that I could
call GetOutput with an argument.  It makes sense though. Thanks again.

- Peter