Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] CMake error when using FLTK

Mon, 26 May 2003 11:17:39 -0400

Hi Helder,

The files

       fltkImageViewerGUI.h
       fltkImageViewerGUI.cxx

are generated by fluid at configuration time.

They are not in the repositoy since that will
be redundant with the file

        fltkImageViewerGUI.fl

These .h and .cxx files should appear in your
binary directory under the subdirectory:

        Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer

CMake will take care of invoking fluid in
order to generate these files.  If those
files are not produced, this may indicate
that there are still a problem with your
FLTK configuration.

Note for example that the content of
FLUID_EXECUTABLE should be the full path
(including fluid.exe) to the executable.
It is not just the directory where the
executable is.

Please check the content of this variable.